WANT REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE MARKETING A NEW TECH PRODUCT?
WANT TO PUT YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS TO WORK?
WANT TO WORK IN A START-UP ENVIRONMENT?
IF SO, BECOME A DIGITAL MEDIA AND CURATOR INTERN.
WE'RE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR INTERNSHIPS
Digital Media & Curator Intern
Under the supervision of the Director, the Digital Media & Curator Intern will assist Covize, Inc. in executing various communications, marketing and research- related projects to PROMOTE AWARENESS OF OUR MISSION AND COVIZE ACADEMY.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the strategic development and maintenance of social media content.
- Assist with developing and editing materials, including e-newsletters, and flyers, social media, blog and email communication.
- Update monthly social media tracking and evaluation reports
- Familiarity with web and social media platforms ( Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Hootsuite, RSS)
- Recommended Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for working with a start-up venture
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Willing to commit 8 - 10 hours per week
START DATE: Flexible(4 month period)
INTERNSHIP FOR EXPERIENCE ONLY; NON-PAY
D. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Email: email@example.com Include job title in the e-mail subject field and your last name
The following 2 documents must be attached to be considered for the role:
2. Cover Letter